- Hi there! Here lists Ruofei Du‘s courses. Since I have completed all my graduate courses in UMD CS Department, I would like to summarize what I learnt from previous classes, teaching experience, as well as my undergraduate classes.
If you are a new graduate student in UMD CS,
Welcome to the Computer Science Department in UMD! We are really strong at security, computer vision and HCI! Here are some advices for you 🙂
…or if you are just a passer-by,
Feel free to explore! Please click on each title of the courses to see my comment, what I learnt, reports and homework (password protected, provided upon request)
I have updated most of the courses with my homework (if not confidential), report (if not under-review) and videos 🙂 Feel free to comment and ask questions!
- A | CMSC 734 Information Visualization by Prof. Ben Shneiderman [HCI]
- A | CMSC 733 Pictorial Information Processing by Prof. David Jacobs [Vision, Graphics]
- A | CMSC 798E Graduate Seminar in Computer Science by Prof. Jeff Foster
- A | CMSC 838F Advanced Topics in Tangible Interactive Computing by Prof. Jon Froehlich [HCI]
- A | CMSC 702 Computational Systems Biology by Prof. Hector Corrada Bravo [Machine Learning, Biology]
- A | CMSC 798 Graduate Seminar in Computer Science by Prof. Yiannis Aloimonos
- A | CMSC 828B Advanced Topics in Information Processing by Prof. Larry Davis [Vision]
- A | CMSC 754 Computational Geometry by Prof. David Mount [Geometry, Graphics]
- A | CMSC 660 Scientific Computing I by Prof. Ramani Duraiswami [Math, Matlab]