Enroll the Course
Reference Sheet and Instructor Notes
Three.js Reference Sheet – a reference sheet for the syntax of three.js methods used in this course.
Notes Collection – collection of all instructor notes and links to additional course materials.
Depth of Field demo: http://threejs.org/examples/#webgl_postprocessing_dof
See frustum of cameras: http://www.realtimerendering.com/udacity/transforms.html
Five Great Tips
Here are five things to know to help you get the most out of this class:
- Everything in this course is downloadable: lesson scripts, videos, code. There’s also a handy syllabus of all lessons and reference sheet for methods in three.js.
- You can speed up or slow down the play speed on YouTube – click on the “Settings” gear icon near the lower right corner of the video. You can also do this with the downloaded videos.
- You can activate captions in the YouTube player. Click on the “CC” (closed captions) icon. Note that you can also download subtitles.
- Definitely get your hands dirty with the code – the more you experiment, the more you’ll know. On Chrome, F12 brings up the debugger, which is infinitely valuable when playing with the downloaded code. (Bonus tip: you can also use the “debugger;” statement to help you debug exercises in this course!)
- Don’t miss out on the forum. Many lessons have forum posts associated with them, and it’s easy to ask questions and help other students out.